Contributions for poster presentations are still being accepted. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words should be submitted online.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Include all co-authors
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Paste your abstract
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.